I have taken to long of a break, but I have had some more health issues that I will discuss in a future post. With that being said I have an exciting offer for all of you that I wanted to pass along
My friends at My Blog Spark and General Mills have and exciting gift for one lucky Mom on the Run reader.
Stop and Shop is having a great Back-to-School Saving Event in stores from September 4-10.
Here is how it works:
General Mills and Stop & Shop are teaming up to give families a great way to stock up and save, as they gear up for back to school.
Here’s why shoppers should shop at Stop & Shop’s big Back to School Event.
- Great sale pricing on the participating General Mills brands:
Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Reeses Puffs, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cookie Crisp Sprinkles, Cookie Crisp, Fruit Snacks, Old El Paso Dinner Kits, Pillsbury Strudel, Pillsbury Scrambles, Green Giant Boxed Vegetables, Yoplait Yo-Plus Multi-Pack, Fiber One Yogurt Multi-Pack, Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookies, Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, Pillsbury Sweet Rolls and Yoplait Delights
- Additional savings for you or your school, depending on which Stop & Shop location you shop
If your Stop & Shop store sells gas
- Buy four (4) participating General Mills items and you’ll automatically earn 100 points on your Stop & Shop card
- For every 100 points earned, you’ll save 10¢ per gallon of gas (Please note: Total discount cannot exceed price per gallon)
- Just swipe your Stop & Shop Card at the pump to redeem your Gas Rewards
If your Stop & Shop store doesn’t sell gas
- For those Stop & Shop locations without gas stations, don’t worry – you’re not left out of the savings – if you buy five (5) participating General Mills products, you will receive 20 Bonus Box Tops for your school
Want to win a $10.00 gift card to use at this great event????
Enter by answering the following question (Yes it is that easy!!!!):
How much do you think you can save on your next Stop and Shop shopping trip?
How much they think they can save on their next trip?
Winner will be announced on Wednesday, September 9th.
I will be back tomorrow with more Mom on the Run recipes and a true explanation of where I have been.